The recent webinar on key aged care quality reforms being implemented from 1 July 2019 is now available on the department's website. The webinar included background and live question and answer sessions on the following topics:
- Aged Care Quality Standards
- Clinical Governance Framework
- Open Disclosure Framework
- Single Charter of Aged Care Rights
- Strengthened regulations to minimise the inappropriate use of restraint
- National Quality Indicator Program
This webinar was jointly presented by the Department of Health and the Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission.