The department will be hosting a webinar to introduce and update you on new and upcoming funding and reporting requirements:
- the new Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) which will replace the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI)
- the AN-ACC shadow assessment process
- provider support services
- basic daily fee reporting requirements
- changes to the Aged Care Financial Report (ACFR).
The webinar will be held on Thursday 23 September 2021, 3:30-5:00pm AEST.
It is relevant for aged care executives including CEOs, CFOs, quality and assurance managers and residential aged care facility managers.
This is the first in a series of aged care reforms webinars focused on funding and reporting.
Register now and learn more about the webinar on the department’s website. If you have any questions or trouble accessing the webinar please contact ACFR@health.gov.au