The Department of Health is holding a webinar on Friday 26 March, 2.00pm-3.00pm AEDT, to discuss the national COVID-19 vaccination program’s rollout across aged care.
The live webinar will follow a Q&A style format and participants will have the opportunity to ask questions throughout the event.
The webinar will cover:
- an update on the national COVID-19 vaccination rollout in residential aged care
- COVID-19 vaccination of the aged care workforce
- guidance for in home care or Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers on advising clients on access to COVID-19 vaccinations.
- Professor Michael Kidd AM, Deputy Chief Medical Officer
- Adjunct Professor (Practice), Alison McMillan, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Officer
- Ms Lisa Peterson, Assistant Secretary, COVID-19 Vaccine Aged Care Taskforce.
What: ‘COVID-19 vaccine rollout across aged care’ webinar
When: 2.00pm-3.00pm AEDT, Friday 26 March 2021
Where: The webinar will be livestreamed and available online. (You don’t need to register for the event. Simply visit the above link a few minutes before the webinar begins.)
For those unable to attend, a recording will be published on the department’s website following the event.