The webinar will include the following presenters:
- Ms Brigid Dohnt, State Manager WA/SA, Australian Government Department of Health
- Dr Tudor Codreanu, Incident Controller, State Health Incident Coordination Centre
- Major Michael Sutcliffe, Australian Defence Force
- Ms Ann Poole, Patient Services Manager, Clinipath Pathology
- Dr Melanie Wroth, Chief Clinical Advisor, Aged Care Quality and Safety Commission
- Ms Louise Forster, Chief Executive Officer, Advocare
Register to attend this FREE webinar to be held Thursday 24 February 2022 at 2pm-3:15 pm AWST.
Participants will have the opportunity to submit their questions prior via the registration link, or on the day via the Q+A function.
The webinar will be recorded and available on the department’s website for on demand viewing.
You can also view the previous webinar held on 2 February 2022, Aged Care Update for WA Providers.