As part of the evaluation of the Aged Care Diversity Framework (Diversity Framework) and associated action plans, a survey has been developed to focus on the implementation of the Diversity Framework and achievements to date. The survey will provide insights on the impact the Diversity Framework and action plans have had so far. It will be used to inform future iterations of the Diversity Framework and its associated action plans, implementation strategies, and support programs.
Who can fill in the survey?
The survey takes 5 to 7 minutes and closes at 5pm, Friday 26 February 2020.
- All aged care providers are invited to complete the survey, in particular individuals involved in the governance, management and/or implementation of Aged Care Safety and Quality Standards at their service.
- You do not need to have been involved in implementing, or have any prior knowledge of, the Diversity Framework and its associated action plans.
- While only one survey response per organisation is requested, if you are unsure whether your organisation has submitted a survey, please go ahead and fill one in.
If you have any questions about the survey, please contact the:
- HealthConsult Project Manager Amy Monk at email@example.com
- Aged Care Sector Committee’s Diversity Sub-Group secretariat at Diversity.firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about the Aged Care Diversity Framework.