You can find more details and resources on preparing for the winter season on our website: Prevent and prepare for COVID-19 in residential aged care.
During the webinar you will hear from the following panellists:
- Mr Michael Lye, Deputy Secretary, Ageing and Aged Care Group, Department of Health
- Professor Michael Kidd, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, Department of Health
- Ms Helen Grinbergs, First Assistant Secretary, Service Delivery Division, Department of Health
- Ms Bindi Kindermann, Assistant Secretary, Primary Care Living with COVID-19 Taskforce Branch, Department of Health
- Mr Craig Gear, Chief Executive Officer, Older Persons Advocacy Network (OPAN).
When: Thursday 2 June 2022, 1pm to 2pm AEST.
Participants will need to register to attend this free webinar.
This webinar will be recorded and available on the department's website for on demand viewing.
Participants will have the opportunity to submit questions prior to the event in the registration link, or on the day via the Q+A function.
The first winter preparedness webinar was held on Wednesday 13 April 2022 and is available to watch on demand: Preparing your aged care service for winter readiness.
The final webinar being planned will focus on the recovery process following an outbreak, details will be provided when they are available.