The My Aged Care provider portal will close at 11:59pm AEDT Friday 29 January 2021.
We remind providers to:
- upload your grandfathered client data using the new data collection template – the previous template cannot be re-submitted into the provider portal
- enter client service information
- submit the completed information.
There are no extensions.
‘Grandfathered clients’ are people who received services before the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) began and who are not yet registered in My Aged Care.
Reminders and tips
- If grandfathered clients are unwilling to give you the necessary information, let them know there is no impact on their current services.
- You need to collect a unique identifier (Medicare, DVA or CRN number) for successful migration.
- Providers MUST use the new data collection template.
- There are no ‘offline’ options for submitting the data collection template (spreadsheet). You must upload it using the My Aged Care provider portal and enter service information for each client.
- Some providers have uploaded their client information in the provider portal but have not submitted the final information. Click ‘submit’ once all clients’ status are ‘ready to submit.'
Find detailed information about this data collection process on the department’s website at CHSP News.