As a Provider of Commonwealth Home Support Program (CHSP) services, we invite you to participate in a project to help design training for CHSP service providers to successfully apply wellness and reablement. By participating, you will be helping to:
- Identify the people capabilities that lead to successfully applying wellness and reablement in CHSP services
- Pinpoint the current level of capability within the many segments of the provider workforce
- Shape the future training program on wellness and reablement in the provider workforce
Your input is the most important part of the project, and participating is easy! You can:
- Register as a focus group participant for face-to-face consultation between 14 and 21 June 2019 further details are listed on the registration page, please note places are limited.
- Submit a written response by 20 June 2019 to MyAgedCareCapability@cit.edu.au
Register by clicking the link above. Alternatively, you can email your interest to MyAgedCareCapability@cit.edu.au.
We hope you can participate, and thank you in advance for your valuable contribution.