Multi-Purpose Services Program – Minor Capital Grant Opportunity Round (GO4856) – opens today
This Grant Opportunity is open to Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) providers to undertake minor capital projects the relate to the provision of residential aged care.
Multi-Purpose Service (MPS) providers can now apply for a grant to undertake minor capitals projects that directly relate to the provision of residential aged care as part of the upcoming MPS Program Minor Capital Grant Opportunity. Up to $40m is available over two years starting in 2020-21.
Invitation to apply for minor capital projects
MPS providers are invited to apply to:
- upgrade or extend existing premises
- purchase equipment, including furniture and fittings
- make upgrades to improve aged care service environment for people with dementia and developing a homelike environment
The maximum amount of funding available is up to $600,000 (GST exclusive) per Multi-Purpose Service.
Applicants must contribute at least 20% of the total project cost as an in-kind or cash co-contribution.
The Multi-Purpose Services Minor Capital Grant Round is now open and closes on 11 August 2021.
- on the grant opportunity and access to the online application form is on the GrantConnect website
- about the MPS Program is available on the department’s website