The 2019-20 Flexible Aged Care Places (Multi-Purpose Services) Allocations Round is a competitive application process for Multi-Purpose Service approved providers to apply for flexible aged care places.
Apply for flexible aged care places residential
Multi-Purpose Service approved providers can apply:
- for flexible aged care places residential (high care) to expand existing services or establish new services
- to change the level of care designated to existing flexible aged care places
Up to 150 places are available in this round.
The Flexible Aged Care Places (Multi-Purpose Services) Allocations Round opens on 1 October 2019. The application deadline is 12 November 2019.
Flexible aged care places (home care) are not allocated in this round.
- Find more information and the application form on the department's website.
- Use the Microsoft Word version of the application from to complete your proposal.
- Any queries email firstname.lastname@example.org.