Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) providers have five weeks to finish uploading grandfathered client data into the My Aged Care Provider Portal.
The deadline is 11.59pm 23 October 2019. No extensions will be possible.
By the deadline, CHSP providers need to complete:
- collecting data from grandfathered clients
- entering data into the data collection template (spreadsheet)
- uploading the data collection template into the My Aged Care provider portal
- manually adding service information for each client uploaded in the provider portal.
The addition of service information for each client may take some time for providers with large numbers of grandfathered clients. Providers are encouraged to start this activity in the provider portal as soon as possible.
Further information and help is available
- in the Quick Reference Guide
- on the department's website
- by calling the My Aged Care Provider and Assessor Helpline on 1800 836 799 for technical help using the My Aged Care provider portal
- If grandfathered clients are unwilling to give you the necessary information, please let them know there is no impact on their current services.
- There are no offline options for submitting the data collection template (spreadsheet) your organisation administrator must upload it into the My Aged Care provider portal and enter the service information for each client.
- If a client is unwilling to provide their Medicare, Department of Veterans' Affairs or Centrelink Reference Number, you can still collect and submit their other client details. The department is looking at longer term options for getting these clients a My Aged Care client record.
- Some providers have uploaded their client information in the provider portal but have not submitted the final information. Please click submit once all clients are in a status of ready to submit. Details can be found in the Quick Reference Guide.