Recordings of the live events for workers in Western Australia and Tasmania are available:
- COVID-19 webinar for in-home and community aged care workers in Western Australia
- COVID-19 webinar for in-home and community aged care workers in Tasmania
Webinars have already taken place for the ACT, NSW, NT, QLD, SA and VIC and can be found on the department's website.
The webinars cover topics such as:
- why it is so important to get vaccinated against COVID-19
- how the COVID-19 vaccination mandate in a worker’s state or territory applies to them
- how workers can access priority vaccinations
- how workers will be supported to be vaccinated by their workplace
- grant opportunities available for employers to support their workers to get vaccinated
- some of reasons workers might feel hesitant about getting vaccinated and how they can be reassured.
Each webinar includes around 30 minutes of Q&A discussion covering questions submitted by workers.