Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) 2022 – 23 Extension Working Group
What’s new: CHSP 2022-23 Extension Working Group was established in late June 2021 to provide advice and guidance to the Department on matters that affect CHSP providers, reforms to payment arrangements, ahead of the extension of the CHSP from 30 June 2022 to 30 June 2023.
The CHSP 2022-23 Extension Working Group (the Working Group) was established in late June 2021.
The Working Group will consult with the Department of Health on the design of the 2022-23 Extension of CHSP, as part of CHSP transitioning to a single unified aged care model from 2023. This process will ensure providers can maintain services and viability during the transition from grant funding to payment in arrears.
The working group has members selected with representation from all states and territories, CHSP service types, profit/not for profit, government, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander, multicultural, rural/remote, large and small CHSP providers and sector peaks.
- Aged & Community Services Australia
- Australian Community Transport Association
- Australian Pensioners’ and Superannuants’ League - QLD
- Chorus Australia
- Department of Social Services Community Grants Hub
- East Coast Accessibility Experts
- East Pilbara Independence Support
- Indigo Australasia Incorporated
- Institute for Urban Indigenous Health
- Integrated Living
- Leading Age Services Australia
- Local Government NSW
- Meals on Wheels Australia
- Migrant Resource Centre SA
- Municipal Association Victoria
- Ngaanyatjarra Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara Women’s Council
- Open Arms Care Incorporated
- Royal District Nursing Services Limited/Bolton Clarke
- St Judes Health Care
- Vision Australia
The Working Group held its first meeting on 5 July 2021 and will meet again in August 2021.
If you have any enquiries email HomeSupportPolicy [at] health.gov.au.