The My Aged Care provider portal opened on Monday 23 November 2020 and closes on 11.59pm AEDT Friday 29 January 2021 to:
- upload your grandfathered client data using the new data collection template – the previous template cannot be re-submitted into the provider portal
- enter client service information
- submit the completed information.
There will be no extensions.
‘Grandfathered clients’ are people who received services before the CHSP began and who are not yet registered in My Aged Care.
- If grandfathered clients are unwilling to give you the necessary information, let them know there is no impact on their current services.
- You need to collect a unique identifier (Medicare, DVA or CRN number) for successful migration.
- There are no ‘offline’ options for submitting the data collection template (spreadsheet) – you must upload it using the My Aged Care provider portal and enter service information for each client.
- Providers MUST use the new data collection template.
- Some providers have uploaded their client information in the provider portal but have not submitted the final information – click ‘submit’ once all clients’ status are ‘ready to submit’.