Details about payment 3 of the Aged Care Workforce Retention (ACWR) program are being sent to existing grantees. The value of the third payment will be equal to the second payment, unless a variation to funding is requested.
As the third payment was not part of the original grant agreement, there is a change to the process to receive this payment:
- The department will send an email to providers with a letter of variation.
- Providers are required to email reply to the department, from an authorised representative’s printed name and signature block.
- Once the email has been received, the department will process the payment.
- This process will also apply to providers who have previously applied for a payment 3 variation.
- If a further variation is required to payment 3, the email provides information on how to apply for a change in funding amount.
To find out more contact the department at ACWR@health.gov.au.