30 June webinar
This webinar about home care reforms will discuss establishing a single home care program, and how we can work together to help senior Australians to:
- remain independent
- live at home
- connect to their community
Register for the webinar on the department’s website.
Watch previous webinars
If you missed the June webinars on:
- residential aged care
- information and communication technology (ICT)
- reform overview
You can go to the department’s website and access the recordings in the ‘Previous webinars’ section.
The July webinars will focus on how aged care reforms will improve:
- access to culturally safe services and improving accessibility and outcomes for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people in aged care
- the quality of life and care for people living with dementia
- accessibility and outcomes for people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse backgrounds
To find out more visit the department’s website.