The department is hosting a free webinar on funding reform for aged care executives, including CEOs, CFOs, finance and account managers, quality and assurance managers and residential aged care facility managers.
This is an opportunity to find out more and ask questions about:
- Australian National Aged Care Classification (AN-ACC) and care minutes – prior to the webinar, providers are encouraged to watch the 38-minute presentation on Transitioning from ACFI to AN-ACC and Care Minutes and read the Q&As from the recent AN-ACC roadshow
- Quarterly Financial Reporting
- Basic Daily Fee – food and nutrition reporting
- eNRMC Transitional Arrangements, and
- Services Australia system replacement impact and AN-ACC technical documentation.
The webinar will be held on 7 June 2022 from 3.30pm to 5.00pm AEST.
To register and learn more about the webinar visit the department’s website.
If you have any questions or need help accessing the webinar please contact email@example.com