The Rural Locum Assistance Program (LAP) Aged Care provides staffing support services in rural and remote Australia for key personnel locum placements, which may include, but is not limited to registered nurses, enrolled nurses and facility managers.
The program helps providers to recruit aged care professionals or backfill staff on leave with suitable qualified and experienced locums.
Rural LAP Aged Care provides:
- locums to aged care services in eligible locations
- incentives for permanent placements (particularly in Modified-Monash MM 4-7 locations) to increase staff retention
- access to a surge aged care workforce to ensure continuity of care and clinical leadership.
Support services are available for all types of aged care located in rural and remote areas, including:
- home care in MM 4-7
- residential care in MM 4-7
- Multi-Purpose Services in MM 4-7
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Flexible Aged Care
located in MM 4-7
- Commonwealth Home Support Programme in MM 6-7
Connecting with Rural LAP Aged Care enables health professionals, aged care workers, providers and organisations to benefit from a comprehensive locum placement service.
For more information email email@example.com.