We ask that providers ensure their nominated My Aged Care Organisation Administrators have received and reviewed the Star Ratings for each linked service.
If providers would like to query their Star Ratings, contact the My Aged Care service provider and assessor helpline on 1800 836 799 and select option 4 (Star Ratings) by 2pm, Saturday 17 December.
Please note the helpline is open Monday to Friday, 8am‑8pm AEDT and Saturday, 10am‑2pm AEDT.
To assist in reviewing your Star Ratings, we recommend you:
- Check and correct self-reported data:
- Quality Measures can be reviewed using the quality indicators tile in the My Aged Care Provider Portal, following guidance provided in the National Aged Care Mandatory Quality Indicator Program Manual 2.0 – Part C.
- Staffing data can be reviewed against the Quarterly Financial Report copy that is emailed to providers upon submission. Corrections should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the Star Ratings Provider Manual to understand calculations.
- Report technical errors to the My Aged Care service provider and assessor helpline on 1800 836 799.
For more information about the aged care Star Ratings visit the Department of Health and Aged Care website.