A new Health website for all Australians
The Department of Health has launched its new website. Find out what's changed and how you can provide feedback.
Welcome to the new health.gov.au!
We think you’ll find it a better website. We’ve:
- changed the way it looks and works so it’s easier to use
- reorganised our content so it’s easier to find
- rewritten our content so it’s easier to understand
- improved navigation and search
- begun consolidating our other Health websites into this one, so more of our information is in one place
Our content is still moving
Some of our health topics are complete. Others will link back to our old website until we move them here.
When we’re finished, our old website will be archived to the National Library of Australia web archive.
In the meantime, you can use the search function to find information that’s either on this site or our old website.
How we transformed our website
We designed and built our new website by following the Digital Transformation Agency’s Service design and delivery process and Digital Service Standard.
In doing so we made you – our website users – our number 1 priority.
We asked you what you wanted from our new website and listened to what you didn’t like about our old one.
The result is a new, modern and responsive website that will deliver the health, ageing and sport information you need now and into the future.
Find out more about our new website.