Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- Today, Professor John Skerritt has announced his decision to retire from his position of Deputy Secretary Health Products Regulation Group, effective 18 April 2023.
- Read the transcript for Minister Butler, Prime Minister Albanese and WA Minister Aly's doorstop on Western Australia; Urgent Care Clinics; Reserve Bank of Australia; and a Voice to Parliament.
- The Australian Government is today announcing the start of an Expression of Interest (EOI) period to establish seven Medicare Urgent Care Clinics (Medicare UCCs) in the state.
- The Australian Government is investing $203.7 million this year to help young people in every single school across the country through the rollout of the Student Wellbeing Boost.
- The Australian Government is taking action to reduce the rates of occupational respiratory disease in Australia and eliminate silicosis, an incurable lung disease caused by long-term exposure to silica dust.
- The Australian Government will invest $8.5 million to support those with a lived experience of mental health to shape the policies and programs that affect them.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.