Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference in Adelaide about 125 major health organisations supporting a 'yes' vote for the Voice, the COVID-19 inquiry, and payroll tax for general practice.
- The Albanese Government is cutting red tape to make it easier to recruit doctors from overseas – a major step forward to ease skills shortages.
- Work will soon begin on a Head to Health centre to provide free mental health care and support for residents of the Sunshine Coast.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Matthew Doran about the COVID-19 Inquiry.
- Read the transcript of Assistant Minister McBride's interview with Dubravka Voloder about the 15th Pacific Health Ministers Meeting and Pacific Health Information Support Hub.
- Australia and France continue to strengthen their positive and longstanding relationship, with the signing of a new Declaration of Intent to increase sporting cooperation.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.