Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the health portfolio.
Minister for Aged Care and Sport – interview on Associated Press Television Network – 20 September 2023Read the transcript of Minister Wells's interview about Brisbane Olympics/Paralympics, Commonwealth Games, gender equity, and the FIFA World Cup bid.
- Read the transcript of Minister Wells's interview about her official visit to France, global sport, FIFA World Cup, and Rugby World Cup.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's interview with Rebekah Lowe about a new Medicare Urgent Care Clinic in Mount Gambier, one of four new Clinics opening in South Australia.
- From 1 September 2023, Australians with an aggressive form of breast cancer and certain types of leukaemia will have access to new treatment options under the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS).
- The Albanese Government is partnering with the Malinauskas Government to deliver for South Australians, today announcing the providers for four Medicare Urgent Care Clinics (Medicare UCCs).
- Read the transcript about Minister Butler's interview with Stacey Lee, Nikolai Beilharz and David Bevan about four new Medicare Urgent Care Clinics opening in South Australia.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.