Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- The Australian Government is providing $1.7 million to Eating Disorders Families Australia to deliver tailored support to families and others caring for people with eating disorders.
- Netball is an intrinsic part of Australian sport and that is why the Australian Government already provides almost $4m in annual funding to support the Diamonds and participation initiatives.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the dedication ceremony to unveil the National Site of Recognition for thalidomide survivors and their families.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's speech at the World AIDS Day Parliamentary Breakfast.
- On the eve of World AIDS Day, the Australian Government has released the report of the HIV Taskforce
- The Albanese Government and the Australian Parliament, on behalf of the people of Australia has today offered a full, unreserved and overdue apology to all thalidomide survivors, their families, loved ones and carers.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.