Minister for Health and Aged Care
Minister for Aged Care
Minister for Sport
Assistant Minister for Health and Aged Care
Assistant Minister for Mental Health and Suicide Prevention
Assistant Minister Rural and Regional Health
Assistant Minister for Indigenous Health
Read the latest media releases, speeches and transcripts from the ministers of the Health and Aged Care portfolio.
- Australia now has the legislation in place to underpin our renewed fight against tobacco and protect the next generation from the devastating impacts of smoking.
Radio Interview with Minister Butler and Leon Compton - ABC Tasmania Statewide Mornings - 8 December 2023Read Minister Butler's interview with Leon Compton on vaping; Urgent Care Clinics.
- Victorian kids will get the mental health support they need, at no cost – with three new hubs now open to support children and families when they need it most.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to the Rockhampton community, with the Rockhampton Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) opening on 6 December 2023.
- Read the transcript of Minister Butler's press conference in Canberra on the new era of tobacco control; hospital agreement.
- The Australian Government is delivering on its commitment to Western Australians with a provider for the Broome Medicare Urgent Care Clinic (Medicare UCC) finalised, following an Expression of Interest process.
Archives for former ministers
Media releases, speeches and transcripts from former ministers of the Health portfolio are available in the former ministers' media centre.
Visit the National Library of Australia's web archive for older media releases, speeches and transcripts.