Each Facilitator Guide is a comprehensive teaching tool that contains the information, resources and activities required to meet the learning outcomes of a particular module. It is designed to be used in conjunction with the Learner Workbook for that module which contains detailed information that facilitators may wish to refer to. The Facilitator Guide and the Learner Workbook are suitable for a variety of delivery modes, including face-to-face learning, distance and work-based learning.
The Facilitator Guide is divided into two sections:
- Section A - provides general information about the training resources and guidelines on how to support learners and assist them in developing a learning pathway and plan.
- Section B - provides the facilitator instructions for the module.
It is recommended that facilitators read both the Facilitator Guide, the Learner Workbook and key references.
Prior to commencing the module with learners, facilitators should be familiar with the:
- Learning outcomes
- Module content by topic area
- Learning activities within each topic
- Structure and flow of the module
- Learner workbook
- References and resources listed.