The People, Capability and Communication Division (PCCD) plays an essential enabling role in the department by:
- Delivering on the APS Blueprint for Reform directions of strengthening workforce through planning, recruitment and mobility, strengthening leadership and expanding learning and development, including improving talent management.
- Ensuring a capable, contemporary department that is consistent in how we deliver effectively on the Australian Government's agenda and meet organisational needs.
- Providing professional communication advice, strategies and services to support the department to deliver on the Government’s commitment to improve health of all Australians.
- Providing a central liaison point between the Ministers’ offices and the Portfolio.
- People Branch
- Capability Branch
- Communication and Change Branch
- Ministerial, Parliamentary, Executive Support and Governance Branch