How to apply for the Australian General Practice Training (AGPT) Program
The AGPT Program trains medical registrars to become general practitioners (GPs). Find out about eligibility, the different pathways, training organisations and how to apply.
Applications for 2023 will:
- Open 10 am (AEDT) Monday 21 March 2022.
- Close 11:59 pm (AEST) Tuesday 19 April 2022.
To stay up to date, register your interest now with the:
The application process
- check whether you’re eligible
- choose your pathway – rural or general
- choose which fellowship you want to achieve – ACRRM (rural pathway only) or RACGP (rural or general) or both
- apply to the college of your choice.