Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign - 2008-09
Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign - 2008-09 (html)
Evaluation of National Skin Cancer Awareness Campaign - 2008-09 (PDF 1490 KB large file)
The same publication in smaller sections:
Cover pages (PDF 78 KB)
1. Executive summary (PDF 95 KB)
2. Research context (PDF 78 KB)
3. Research design (PDF 133 KB)
4. Research findings (PDF 368 KB)
5. Conclusions and recommendations (PDF 75 KB)
Appendix A - Campaign communication objectives (PDF 64 KB)
Appendix B - Campaign materials (PDF 939 KB large file)
Appendix C - Questionnaire (PDF 152 KB)
If you are unable to download the PDF document, please email email@example.com.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.