Developmental research for National Skin Cancer Campaign
The research was conducted with adolescents, young adults, parents and adults aged 50 years and over, and people who have had a skin cancer removed. The research explored knowledge, attitudes, awareness and understanding of sun protection and early detection of skin cancer.
PDF printable version of Developmental research for National Skin Cancer Campaign (PDF 693 KB large file)
The same publication in smaller sections:
Cover pages (PDF 27 KB)
1. Executive summary (PDF 80 KB)
2. Research context (PDF 92 KB)
3. Research design (PDF 132 KB)
4. Research findings (PDF 439 KB)
5. Conclusions and recommendations (PDF 82 KB)
Appendix A (PDF 75 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the PDF document, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.