Break the ChainThe Break the Chain campaign aims to contribute to halving the smoking rate for Indigenous Australians (currently at 47%) by gaining a higher level of personal acknowledgment of the health impacts of smoking. The campaign will support quit attempts amongst smokers and promote strategies to avoid relapse among quitters.
Campaign mediaThe Break the Chain campaign features television, radio and print advertising.
The campaign advertising materials can be accessed below:
- 'Break the Chain' TV commercial
- 'Break the Chain' radio advertisement 1
- 'Break the Chain' radio advertisement 2
- 'Break the Chain' print advertisement
- 'Break the Chain' Campaign Statement of Certification (PDF 134 KB)
Top of page