Rural Clinical Training and Support (RCTS) 2011-2014 - Operational Framework
28.1 A Party giving a formal notice under this Deed or the Project Agreement must do so in writing that is:
- directed to the Party’s Deed Manager at the address specified in Schedule 2 with a copy sent to the Liaison Officer for the Project specified in Item G of Project Schedule for the Project; and
- hand delivered or sent by pre-paid post or facsimile to that address.
28.2 A notice given in accordance with clause 28.1 is received:
- if hand delivered, on delivery;
- if sent by pre-paid post, on the third Business Day after the date of posting;
- if sent by facsimile, at the time the sender receives notification that the notice has been transmitted satisfactorily.
Sample Deed with Universities Participating in the Rural Clinical Training and Support Program