This publication is available as a print-friendly downloadable document.
Alternatively, a web-friendly version is available via the navigation on this page.
The aim of the Symposium was to:
- Showcase quality achievement in cancer care;
- Share knowledge and experience in delivering safe quality radiation therapy within a multidisciplinary care model;
- Highlight new and innovative service practices;
- Explore issues of providing quality care when establishing new facilities, especially Regional Cancer Care Centres; and
- Foster collaboration and build relationships and partnerships.
A copy of the Radiation Oncology Practice Standards and the supplementary guide can be downloaded at www.ranzcr.edu.au
Below are the links to the Symposium program for the event and the Report developed by the Symposium’s facilitator, Dr Norman Swan which provides an overview of the proceedings and highlights the key messages conveyed by presenters.
'Beyond Bricks and Mortar - Building Quality Clinical Cancer Services' Symposium 2011 Program Printable version of Symposium Program (PDF 5255 KB)
'Beyond Bricks and Mortar - Building Quality Clinical Cancer Services' Symposium 2011 Report on the Key Messages Printable version of Key Messages report (PDF 3190 KB)
This publication is available as a downloadable document.