During 2012-13 the System Operator worked closely with NEHTA, NIO, DHS, DVA, OAIC, Australian Medicare Local Alliance, Australian Signals Directorate (formerly known as Defence Signals Directorate), Attorney-General’s Department’s Australian National Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT Australia), Australian Commission on Safety and Quality in Health Care (ACSQHC), Department of Finance and Deregulation, and state and territory governments. The types of matters addressed included:
- progressive roll out of additional eHealth record system functionality
- education, training and support for healthcare providers and Medicare Locals
- state and territory adoption
- assisted registration information that would be provided to people regarding the use of their information when registering via this channel
- security of the eHealth record system
- clinical safety for the operation of the eHealth record system and to assist in the delivery of a safe and efficient eHealth record system
- a process for people to register via myGov website (previously australia.gov.au website).
This publication is available as a downloadable document.