Head Agreement for Multi-Project Funding
2. This Head Agreement
- This Head Agreement commences on the date of this Head Agreement specified in the signing page and ends on the earlier of:
- the End Date;
- the date on which this Head Agreement is terminated; and
- the first occurrence of 30 June after the Commonwealth provides written notice to the Participant, under a Projects Agreement, that the Commonwealth has given the Participant a high risk rating or an extreme risk rating.
- The Commonwealth is not:
- obliged under this Head Agreement to pay any funds to the Participant; and
- prevented by this Head Agreement from paying funds to any other person for any purpose and on any terms.