Head Agreement for Multi-Project Funding
6. Taxes and invoices
6.1 Taxes that the Participant must payThe Participant must pay all Taxes in connection with this Agreement, including all Goods and Services Tax payable on the goods, services and other supplies made under this Agreement.
6.2 Recipient Created Tax Invoices
- The Commonwealth will issue RCTIs for Taxable Supplies made by the Participant to the Commonwealth if all of the requirements for the issue of an RCTI are satisfied, including that it is issued pursuant to a written agreement that meets the requirements of clause 4(f) of the A New Tax System (Goods and Services Tax) Act 1999 Classes of Recipient Created Tax Invoice Determination (No.1) 2000.
- The Commonwealth will:
- issue RCTIs to the Participant for Taxable Supplies;
- supply the Participant with each RCTI, or a copy of each RCTI, within 20 Business Days after the relevant Taxable Supply is made or its value is determined by the Commonwealth, and the Commonwealth will retain a copy of each RCTI;
- notify the Participant if the Commonwealth ceases to be Registered during the Term or ceases to satisfy the requirements of GSTR 2000/10 (Goods and services tax: recipient created tax invoices); and
- issue an Adjustment Note to the Participant within 20 Business Days of each Adjustment Event.
- The Participant:
- will not issue a Tax Invoice to the Commonwealth for any Taxable Supply;
- warrants that it is Registered;
- must remain Registered at all times during the Term; and
- must notify the Commonwealth immediately if it ceases to be Registered or ceases to satisfy the requirements of GSTR 2000/10 (Goods and services tax: recipient created tax invoices).
- A document will not constitute an RCTI if it is issued by the Commmonwealth at any time during or after which any of the following occur:
- the Participant issues a Tax Invoice to the Commonwealth; or
- the Participant or the Commonwealth ceases to be Registered or cease to satisfy the requirements of GSTR 2000/10 (Goods and services tax: recipient created tax invoices).