Review of Investment in Sexual Health and Blood Borne Virus Activity – Final Report
2.1 Documentation Review
The documentation considered for this review included published literature, national policy documents and reports, and jurisdictional level reports such as strategies and action plans. Documentation was provided by OATSIH, as well as by stakeholders, and through a search of the literature.
Published literature was sought through:
- database search of the literature through EBSCO, providing access to Medline, Academic Search Complete, SocIndex, and Australian/New Zealand Reference Centre
- internet searches of the major national Australian research centres, such as the National Centre in HIV Epidemiology and Clinical Research and the National Centre in HIV Social Research
- Indigenous Health Infonet
- references and resources provided during interviews
- searches of specific journals such as Sexual Health, Medical Journal of Australia, Australia and New Zealand Journal of Public Health
- internet searches of other organisations and government departments to identify published reports and documents.