A National Collaborating Group with members drawn from several states across Australia was established to facilitate the Child and Adolescent Component of the National Survey of Mental Health and Well-Being.
Chairperson: Professor R. J. Kosky, Department of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide.
- Professor B. Nurcombe, Department of Psychiatry, The University of Queensland.
- Professor G. C. Patton, Centre for Adolescent Health, University of Melbourne.
- Emeritus Professor B. Raphael, The University of Queensland.
- Professor J. Rey, Department of Psychological Medicine, University of Sydney.
- A/Professor M. G. Sawyer, Department of Psychiatry, University of Adelaide.
- A/Professor S. R. Zubrick, TVW Telethon Institute of Child Health Research, Centre for Child Health Research, University of Western Australia.
Specialist statistical advice was provided by:
- Dr P. Baghurst, Public Health Research Unit, Women's and Children's Hospital.
- Mr E. Brinkley, Australian Bureau of Statistics.
- Professor M. Prior, Department of Psychology, Royal Children's Hospital, University of Melbourne.
- Professor S. Henderson, Centre for Mental Health Research, The Australian National University.
Top of page