The main messages
- Healthy ageing involves physical activity, healthy eating and a little sunshine.
- Keep actively involved with hfreinds, family and the community. The more you do, the more you can do.
- Be sensible, and recognise your limitations. Do things safely and don't be too proud to ask for help.
- Manage your health problems and medicines well. Speak to your doctor about how you can do this together.
- Make your home and its surroundings as safe as possible.
- Have a plan of how to get help in an emergency.
- Take steps to minimise any harm done in the event of a fall.
Don't fall for it, falls can be prevented!