Aged Care Assessment Program National Data Repository
The National Data Repository on the Aged Care Assessment Program (ACAP) Minimum Data Set (MDS) in Australia for the 2005-06 period.
Table of contents
You may download this document in PDF format:
PDF printable version on the Aged Care Assessment Program National Data Repository 2005-2006 (PDF 878 KB)
If you are unable to download the PDF file please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative format or a copy to be sent to you.
You can also view previous NDR reports:
NDR Annual Report 2004-05
NDR Annual Report 2003-04
- Delivering More Aged Care Places For Eastern Melbourne
- $25 Million for accommodation for aged and disadvantaged
- 6,500 more aged care places for older Australians
- Boost for Home and Community Care in Tasmania
- $800,000 boost for Home and Community Care in NT
- Terms and Conditions for Aged Care Funding
- How a palliative approach can help older people receiving care at home: A booklet for care workers
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific, Regional Survey on Ageing 2011: Australia
- Report on the Operation of the Aged Care Act 1997
- Community Care Census 2008
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.