Portfolio responsibilities for The Hon Warren Snowdon MP, Minister for Indigenous Health.
As Minister for Indigenous Health, the Hon Warren Snowdon MP, has responsibility for:
- Indigenous health including;
- The National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Plan;
- prevention and management of chronic disease by Indigenous health services;
- child and maternal health;
- improved access to effective substance use and health services;
- social and emotional wellbeing services; and
- workforce capacity; and
- male health.