The VOS will be moving to jurisdictional fund holder arrangements from the 1 July 2015. The new VOS Guidelines and Service Delivery documents (valid from 1 July 2015) for the new fundholder arrangements provide information on the VOS including the role of fundholders and advice on the VOS programme.
Previous version of the Program Guidelines for the Visiting Optometrists Scheme
- the Core Visiting Optometrists Scheme element; and
- the Visiting Optometrists Scheme Expansion for Indigenous Australians element.
More information on the 2011 VOS publication is available in the Program Guidelines for the Visiting Optometrists Scheme (on-line).
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.