Employment tax withholding obligations
The Australian Taxation Office has updated its information about withholding obligations for Health Care Homes.
KPMG advice on employment taxes
Guide to recording and monitoring activities
The Australian Association of Practice Management (AAPM) has developed a guide for Health Care Homes to build an internal system to record and monitor Health Care Home activities. The guide is available on the AAPM site under the Health Care Homes page.
FAQs and information booklets
This evaluation plan, developed by Health Policy Analysis, has been finalised in consultation with the department and the Implementation Advisory Group. More information on the Health Care Homes’ evaluation is also available on the Health Policy Analysis evaluation page.
E-newsletters for Health Care Homes
- Q and A with Anne O’Connor, practice manager and practice nurse from Windmill Practice, Tamworth. e-newsletter
- Special Edition (1800 Number) e-newsletter
- November 2017 e-newsletter
- October 2017 e-newsletter
- July 2017 e-newsletter
- June 2017 e-newsletter
- May 2017 e-newsletter
- March 2017 e-newsletter
- January 2017 e-newsletter
- December 2016 e-newsletter
- November 2016 e-newsletter no.2
- November 2016 e-newsletter
- September 2016 e-newsletter
Subscribe: Join our email list to receive regular e-newsletters about Health Care Homes by clicking the subscribe button.
For more consumer information, go to the Health Care Homes for consumer page.