If you undertake your Vocational Training that satisfies the criteria for Eligible Vocational Training set out in your Deed of Agreement and are granted Tenure, you can remain in the same location to complete your RoSP, even if that location ceases to be a District of Workforce Shortage, or the Modified Monash Model category changes.
If you have not applied for and been granted tenure, you may have to move to a District of Workforce Shortage, or a Modified Monash Model category 4-7 location, to complete your RoSP after attaining Fellowship.
You may send your completed form via email to BMPScheme@health.gov.au au or by post to:
Bonded Medical Places Scheme
Department of Health
GPO Box 9848
CANBERRA ACT 2601
- Return of Service Obligation
- Return of Service Period: Eligible Locations
- Pre-Vocational Training
- District of Workforce Shortage
- GP Vocational Training
- GP once practising
- Specialist (non-GP) Vocational Training
- Specialist (non-GP) once practising
- Eligible Training Application Form
- DoctorConnect Website
- Modified Monash Model
- Bonded Medical Places (BMP) Scheme - Summary
- BMP - Contact Information
If you are having difficulty downloading the PDF or Word document, please email BMPScheme@health.gov.au and we will arrange for a copy to be sent to you.