Review of the Impact of Part IV of the Trade Practices Act 1974 on the Recruitment and Retention of Medical Practitioners in Rural and Regional Australia
The review was initiated to ensure that the application of Part IV of the Trade Practices Act (TPA) was not reducing the capacity of rural communities to recruit and retain medical practitioners.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
PDF printable version of Review of the Impact of Part IV of the Trade Practices Act 1974 on the Recruitment and Retention of Medical Practitioners in Rural and Regional Australia (PDF 1133 KB large file)
PDF printable version of Government response to the TPA Review (PDF 21 KB)
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.