Support and Incentives
- HECS Reimbursement Scheme
- More Doctors for Outer Metropolitan Areas Relocation Incentive Grant
- Rural Health Continuing Education Sub-program (RHCE)
- Rural Locum Assistance Program (Rural LAP)
- Rural Obstetric and Anaesthetic Locum Scheme (ROALS)
On 1 April 2016, ROALS was consolidated with two other schemes into the Rural Locum Assistance Program (Rural LAP).
- Medicare provider number eligibility
- Districts of Workforce Shortage (DWSs)
- International Medical Recruitment Strategy (overseas trained doctors)
- Review of the Medicare provider number legislation
- DoctorConnect - a starting point for overseas trained doctors who may be considering work in Australia and for employers seeking to recruit them.
- Exchange Visitor Sponsorship Program - information for Australian doctors wanting to study in the USA on a J1 visa.