Senator the Hon. Bridget McKenzie, Minister for Sport released the Report of the Review of Australia’s Sports Integrity Arrangements on 1 August 2018.
The Government is committed to an effective sports integrity framework that is responsive to both current, and new and emerging threats to sports integrity, and will carefully consider each of the Review’s 52 recommendations and come forward with its response in due course.
Please note the Citizen Space consultation page has been extended until 30 September 2018.
The ReviewThe Review of Australia’s Sports Integrity Arrangements was commissioned by the Turnbull Government in August 2017, and was conducted by an independent panel led by the Hon James Wood AO QC, supported by Mr David Howman CNZM and Mr Ray Murrihy.
The Sports Integrity Review TaskforceThe Sports Integrity Review Taskforce has been established to drive the development of a coordinated whole-of-government response to the Review’s recommendations in close consultations with stakeholders and the broader Australian public (see How to Get Involved below).
The Sports Integrity Review Inter-Departmental CommitteeThe Sports Integrity Review Inter-Departmental Committee (IDC) has been established to facilitate strategic oversight and guidance over the work of the Sports Integrity Review Taskforce.
How to get involved
- Online Consultation: Review of Australia’s Sports Integrity Arrangements - Developing a Government Response
- The Report of the Review of Australia’s Sports Integrity Arrangements
- Media Release - Review of Australia’s Sports Integrity Arrangements - 1 August 2018
- Media Release - Review of Australia’s Sports Integrity Arrangements - 23 March 2018
- Media Release - Review into integrity of Australian sport
- 2018-19 Budget - Sports Integrity