Health topic quickview: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health
A collection of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health-related information in the Health and Ageing website.
15 February 2013
From this launching page you will find information about Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health programs as well as contact information for people working within OATSIH.
22 November 2012
The National Trachoma Surveillance and Reporting Unit (NTSRU) was established in November 2006 to improve the quality and consistency of data collection and reporting of active trachoma in Australia. This page contains links to trachoma surveillance annual reports from 2006. Documents are available in both HTML and PDF format.
- 14 May 2013Enhanced Primary Care Program overview
- 02 May 2013Quality Assurance for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Medical Services (QAAMS) Pathology program
- 27 Mar 2013Mobile Outreach Service Plus
- 08 Mar 2011National Indigenous Health Workforce Training Package
- 08 Mar 2011Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Scholarships
- 08 Mar 2011Closing the Gap: Tackling Indigenous Chronic Disease Package
- 08 Mar 2011Ear and Hearing Training initiative for Aboriginal Health Workers
- 04 Apr 2008Puggy Hunter Memorial Scholarship Scheme
- 11 Jun 2013Evaluation of the sustainability and benefits of swimming pools in the Anagu Pitjantjatjara Yankunytjatjara lands (APY lands) in South Australia.
- 08 Apr 2013Trachoma Surveillance Report 2006 to 2011
- 04 Apr 2013OATSIH Funding Agreement
- 25 Jan 2013Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Health Performance Framework
- 14 Nov 2012A National Health and Hospitals Network for Australia’s future
- 14 Nov 2012A Healthier Future for All Australians: National Health and Hospitals Reform Commission - Final Report June 2009
- 27 Sep 2012Indigenous ear health: Developmental market research to inform indigenous social marketing campaigns
- 22 Feb 2012Australian Government strong fathers strong families program – Questions and answers fact sheet
- 21 Feb 2012Revised Recommendations for Clinical Care Guidelines on the Management of Otitis Media (Middle Ear Infection) in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Populations 2010
- 09 Dec 2011National Strategies for blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections
- 01 Nov 2011National Blood-borne Virus and Sexually Transmissible Infections Surveillance and Monitoring Plan: 2010 - 2013
- 06 Sep 2011Evaluation of the NT MOS projects
- 15 Jul 2011Interim Evaluation of the Northern Territory Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Community Aged Care Workforce Development Projects
- 10 Jan 2011Environmental Health Practitioner Manual: A resource manual for Environmental Health Practitioners working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
- 09 Jul 2010Third National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Blood Borne Viruses and Sexually Transmissible Infections strategy 2010–2013
- 17 Jun 2008When boys and men sniff
- 17 Jun 2008When girls and women sniff
- 01 Jun 2008A Review of enablers and barriers of Indigenous drug users accessing needle and syringe programs – a report for the COAG Multilateral Group on Needle and Syringe Programs
- 01 Apr 2008National Guidelines for the Management of People with HIV Who Place Others at Risk
- 04 Jan 2008Volatile substance misuse: a review of interventions: monograph series no. 65
- 06 Aug 2007Providing culturally appropriate palliative care to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples: Resource Kit
- 01 May 2007Evaluation of the Bringing them home and Indigenous mental health programs
- 03 Apr 2007Evidence of effective interventions to improve the social and environmental factors impacting on health: Informing the development of Indigenous Community Agreements
- 10 May 2006Sniffing and the brain
- 01 Mar 2001Government response to the House of Representatives Inquiry into Indigenous health: 'Health is life'