The National Slips and Falls Prevention Project
This resource was developed from two (2) Falls Prevention Projects developed by Queensland Department of Health and modifying and adapting resources developed by Home and Community Care (HACC) providers, carers and their clients in Western Australia and was funded by the Department of Health and Ageing.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
PDF printable version of The national slips and falls prevention project (PDF 320 KB)
If you are having difficulties accessing the PDF document(s) please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternative format or copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.