Community Attitudes Towards Palliative Care 2006
This report is a follow-up from the 2003 Community Attitudes to Palliative Care Issues Report and provides data and information on what Australian people know and understand about palliative care, and reports any changes that have occurred in the awareness, understanding and importance of palliative care issues in the community since 2003.
Community Attitudes Towards Palliative Care 2006 (Online Version)
You may download this document in PDF format:
PDF printable version of Community Attitudes Towards Palliative Care 2006 (PDF 583 KB)
For more information on palliative care on the Department of Health and Ageing website: www.health.gov.au/palliativecare.
Top of page
- Encouraging Better Practice in Aged Care (EBPAC)
- The Primary Health Care Research, Evaluation and Development (PHCRED) Strategy
- The Australian Government's National Palliative Care Program
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.